Double major programs, can be opened between all Bachelor's degree programs, which is close to the fields of science. Students can take two seperate diploma for each Bachelors degree programs when they successfully complete the programs. Double major programs can be operated both in the same faculty and different faculties. The faculties, which accept students by special skills exam can only, operated double major programs between each other.
Students can apply for the double major programs in the end of the third semester to the beginning of fifth semester. Letter of application is required to apply double major.
3.00 from 4.00 and highest twenty-percentage class of is required for application. Students must complete successfully all the courses when applied for the second major.
Result and Notification
Students are informed about the results from the University web site.
- 3.00 from 4.00 is required for graduation.
- Only one time in the education period a student’s grade point average can be 65.
- The student must complete first major program to graduate from the second major.
- If a student completes the first major program, education process can only be extended for two semesters.
- Student can take the first major diploma if the second major is not completed.
- Student can take minor major certificate if its conditionals are completed.
This page updated by Translation and Interpreting (German Language) on 01.04.2019 09:52:13